|Photo Credit: nba.com|
|Photo Credit: millercards.net|
1) LeBron James - For taking his talents to South Beach.
2) Metta World Peace - Not even a name change can change the fact that he's still the Ron Artest that fought fans in the stands in Detroit. You can throw Stephen Jackson in here too.
3) Andrew Bynum - Big tough guy who was ejected for a brutal flagrant foul while down 30 points in the Western Conference Semis against the smallest guy on the court, JJ Barea.
4) Darko Mlicic - Not his fault, but the Pistons drafted him ahead of Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade.
|Photo Credit: thebasketballoracle.wordpress.com|
5) Gilbert Arenas - Not on a team right now, but the guy was involved in an incident with former teammate Javaris Crittenton where the two allegedly pulled guns on one another in the Wizards locker room.
|Photo Credit: truthaboutit.net|
Here's how the people in the poll ended up voting:
|Photo Credit: espn.go.com|