Thursday, December 9, 2010

Matt Cassel is out to make me look bad...

So yesterday Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Matt Cassel had his appendix removed. I can empathize with what he went through as I myself endured the same procedure this summer. In the midst of both recreational softball and soccer seasons, I was told by my doctor to lay low and take it easy for at least two weeks so I was shut down for a while. Matt Cassel? He's still listed as having a 50% chance of playing on SUNDAY. 3 days from now! I had mine removed early on a Sunday morning and I wasn't even released from the hospital for 48 hours. I don't know if this is just posturing on the part of the Kansas City Chiefs because they don't want to have to admit that they're headed into a big divisional showdown with the San Diego Chargers with Brodie Croyle under center or what- Croyle is 0-9 in his career as a starter by the way. But if Cassel really is able to play, damn. Thanks for making me look like a huge wuss. Jerk.


Photo Courtesy:  arrowheadaddict.com

No comments:

Post a Comment