Sunday, October 16, 2011

Why do they keep kicking it to Hester???

Two weeks ago I wrote about Devin Hester setting the all-time record for kick return touchdowns when he brought a punt back 69 yards to against the Carolina Panthers. Tonight Hester was at it again returning a second half kickoff 98 yards against Minnesota for a touchdown giving him 16 career punt/kickoff return touchdowns during the regular season. What's remarkable is that a quarter of those returns have now come against the Vikings!


Photo Credit: salon.com
How do you let that happen? It's the same guy back there. STOP KICKING HIM THE BALL! I mean come on. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me FOUR TIMES?!?!? There's not even a saying for that! The Vikings play the Bears twice EVERY YEAR. There shouldn't be any surprises. Don't give Devin Hester a chance to beat you! EVER! Kick little squib kicks and punt the ball out of bounds. It's not hard. The guy has proven himself to be the most prolific returner in NFL history. Why continue to tempt fate and give points away?

No comments:

Post a Comment