Monday, October 3, 2011

Kevin Na Making the Blog Again

Now I don't do a lot of blogging about golf, but my wife sent me this video clip of Kevin Na swinging and missing with a driver - in a tournament - and I felt obligated to post it.



What's funny is that this isn't the first time that Na has made the blog. If you'll recall back in April Na made headlines for shooting a 16... on one hole. Na gets the last laugh here though as he actually won the Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open this weekend, the first PGA Tour title of his career. Best of all, I have renewed faith in my golf game now because if swinging and missing with a driver and shooting 16s are prerequisites for winning tournaments, I am already there.



Sports & Such is now on twitter. Follow us @smittysports1. 
Got any questions/comments/requests? Email the blog - smittysports.blogspot@hotmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. He actually does that a lot. He tends to back off swings at the last moment. They usually don't show them because he is not always in contention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that something that's just unique to him or do a lot of golfers abort at the last second? I wish I could say that's why I swing and miss... =P

    ReplyDelete